Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Your Gonna Miss This.

‘’Your gonna miss this your gonna want this back your gonna wish these days haven’t gone by so fast, these are some good times, so take a good look around, you may not know this now, but your gonna miss this.”



You know, this song really gets to me, because if you listen to every part of the song you’ll understand. It’s talking about how you need to live your life and not try to keep wishing it go by faster. The girl in the song is complaining saying she can’t wait to turn eighteen, she can’t wait to make her own money, pay her own bills. It’s saying life flies by and before you know it, your graduating, moving on into a new chapter in your life, getting married, having children etc. Like the song says your gonna miss these days, but you may not know it now. I think everyone needs to hear this song so you can slow down take a look at life and just live it. This really tells a lot. I am a kid, and sometimes I’m like the girl in the song, wishing and praying I was older, but now that I think about it, I’m just a kid, and I should let life do what it does best. I’m living life to the fullest, so should you and not wish it away.
http://www.metrolyrics.com/youre-gonna-miss-this-lyrics-trace-adkins.html

No comments:

Post a Comment